Netmax Technologies including the five CMS Training in Jalandhar in its courses. Content Management System are easy way to create websites, and easy way to learn about themes, plugins and Module Management. Netmax Technologies including five different Content Management System (CMS) in its courses: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Opencart, Magento and also include SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
There are some Content Management System that are provided by Netmax Technologies in Jalandhar which is given bellow:
- WordPress: It is a free and open source content Management System which is based on PHP and some database like MySQL . There are more than 10 millions websites which are created from wordpress.
- Opencart: Opencart also a free and open source Content Management System. Basically,it is used to make a e-commerce websites or shopping websites. Opencart development based on MVC frameworks.
- Durpal: Drupal is one of the free open source Content Management Framework and it is also written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License.It is basically used for making personal Blogs to corporate, Political and Government websites.
- Joomla: Joomla is also a kind of free and open source content management system used to publishing the web content. It is developed in Model View Controller (MVC) web application framework and also written in php.
- Magento: Magento is a open source content management system used for making a e-commerce or shopping website.
Content Management System (CMS) is a software or a computer application that allows publishing , editing, creating menus, deleting and often used to run websites, blogs, and shopping websites. Content is divided into:
1.Digital Information: Digital Information is such as text, images, audio, video files that is able to visible on the web pages when the user visit on the web page.
2.The applications or software that runs on the websites servers and actually displays the digital information.
Features in Content Management System
- High Performance
- Single-source functionality
- Bi-directional content Management
- Integration with Editing tools
- Digital asset management
- Authorized access control
- Graphical workflow
- Global Change capabilities
- Structural Flexibility